Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fenway Pahk


June 11th marked my third trip to Fenway to watch the Sox since moving to Boston. Unfortunately, it wasn't their best moment in time, but I was in a box (courtesy of the wonderful people at the Sheraton), so I was handling the situation well. If you have ever been to Fenway, you know what a great ballpark it is. And, thanks to weeks of rain here in Boston, the field at Fenway was greener than ever (in comparison, the Green Monster even looked a little pale). Thankfully, the weather was gorgeous, the food was delicious (I had my "I'm at a baseball game hot dog") and the company unrivaled. Here are a few pics from the day.

Ry & Al enjoying their first game at Fenway

Al, Ging & I taking a break from the game for a photo-op

Alex focused on the game - I love this shot!

I'm so thrilled that Alex lives here!!

1 comment:

skf said...

Looks like so much fun. We were there Monday night, what a blast. Great pics of you & the gang.