Sunday, February 01, 2009

Lists

Previously in my life I made lists. Grocery lists, to-do lists, 'thinking about' lists, what songs to buy on iTunes lists (I'm actually good about this one :)) -- you get the idea. Lately, I've become less productive during my down-time, which if you're an Activator/Achiever like me (see StrengthsFinders if you'd like to read all about it), simply put, bugs. Even when I'm at 'rest' I need to accomplish... So here's my latest thought: I need to return to my old ways and begin my list-making anew. I'm thinking it will involve lot's and lot's of post-it notes. (I love them!)

Hopefully I'll actually make progress on the ideas that have been lingering in my brain and heart until now - those which require action if ever to have the chance to succeed. We'll see how I do... I think I'll make a list now... :)

No comments: