Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Life in Pictures

My inbox is overflowing and my brain is too full of other things to blog. That said, here's a recap of my life in recent times with the help of some pictures...


Life at Fenway is always fun... Especially when our Boston Red Sox go on to win the World Series a month later.


The Jessica's out and about in O-town during our Conference Guild meetings.


Part of my team on Spectacle Island enjoying a different perspective on the city during our Worldwide Day of Prayer.


A visit to our upstate New York teams finds us in Syracuse receiving gifts from the team there. Go Orange!

Catching up in the Rockies. Reunions these days come in the form of friends' weddings.


The groom, Alex, with groomsmen, friends and former house mates, Paul & Peter.


Two of my favorite friends!

The groom and his gorgeous bridge on their special day! Congratulations Alex & Cass!...

Sox sweep the Rockies to win the 2007 World Series. Here's some shots of the crowd on parade day. This is two blocks from my office. Loving life in Beantown.

And, here's my favorite player... Well, at least a tribute to him. Big Pappy, I want to be your friend someday!


Jason Varitek taking his own home video of the crowd.


Fans taking photos with phones & cameras. Welcome to 2007. So weird.


ARod, the people of Boston are wondering, how did you like your free taco?


Papalbaum doing his dance for the crowd. Hilarious.

A night at the Opera. Thanks for putting this together, Kim! La Boheme... Beautiful.

Two of my favorite Northeast women! Loving the opportunity to dress up and head out for a night on the town.

There you have it. Life is good. Hopefully, more soon...

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: