Saturday, December 23, 2006

My New Best Friend, Logan International Airport

So it's been three days since my flight was cancelled and I am here at Logan enjoying the view... of many other people hopping on planes heading to their final destinations. :)

Oh well! Such is life. I've been frequenting Starbucks, making new friends and getting tons and tons of work done.

Not too bad, but I'm finding that I getting pretty sleepy today. A whole bunch of sitting around isn't good to keep the blood flowing. Typing has become my new form of exercise.

Thank the Lord (really!) for Internet access... even when you have to pay the airport for it. And, for friends who are willing to bring you to the airport, take you home with them and bring you back again. I am a blessed girl! :)

I hope to be enjoying a white Christmas sometime in the next day or two.

No comments: