Friday, May 04, 2007

A Recap of Weeks Gone By... Part I


There was tragedy in Virginia. At times, I find it so difficult to embrace the reality of the brokenness in the world. An optimist at heart, I can't help but hope that things get better. However, I know that the only solution to our brokenness resides in the person of Jesus Christ who came and lived a blameless life, died on a cross and rose from the dead three days later sealing humankind's freedom from sin and death forever. It is through a thriving, love relationship with Jesus that we can know God and have hope in the midst of our brokenness. That is what encourages me as I process the evil that exists in our world. I am so sad for the families of all of the victims. My prayers are with everyone affected by this tragedy.

No comments: