Friday, May 04, 2007

A Recap of Weeks Gone By... Part II

Conferences, Conferences, Conferences... This was my life in April. I had three, virtually back-to-back, events. In the wee hours of the morning in which our first event, our new event, was to begin, I awoke and knew that I had bronchitis. Boy, that was a morning! I was on the Cape, went back and forth between two health-care facilities hoping to find a doctor that would prescribe antibiotics. By 10:15 AM I was back and running our staff meeting. At 2:30 PM our conferees began to arrived and as they say in the 'Biz, "The show must go on" and it did.

A week later, the last two events came and went and
I was ready to see my friends! I'm not sure if I've mentioned recently how much I love Boston, but here's a new reason:

Art In Bloom

A few weeks ago, three of my favorite girlfriends and I headed to the Museum of Fine Arts (MFA) for their annual "Art in Bloom" exhibit. Every year, area garden clubs are invited to interpret selected pieces in the museum and interpret them using flowers, plants and as we discovered on-site, other interesting objects like... artichokes! :)

It was a great way to spend a beautiful Sunday afternoon in Boston. Pictured to the left, me and my friend, Alexis.



Here are some of my favorite pieces from the exhibit:






No comments: