Friday, July 27, 2007

Staff Conference Snippet


Steph, Megan, Ally, Joanna, Me


CM2007 (stateside) and our US Staff Conference just ended. Certainly, there is much to process, but I lack time and energy at present. It is hard to believe how quickly the summer is passing! Life up north was wonderfully exhausting these past few weeks... Well, maybe minus the dining hall and non-air-conditioned dorm experience...


A friend asked yesterday, "What was your favorite part of the conference this year?" My response mirrored those of the other three women to which the question was presented... People!!


It was such a joy to spend a couple weeks with some of my best friends on the planet. It reminded me of the love I have for the Campus Crusade staff community. It's like a big family and there were many people to connect with, share life and process all of the things that God is doing in, through and around us. I love that I get to walk with Jesus and serve Him with such amazing people. I so appreciated the q-time with these cherished women... Love you Al, Ally, Angie, Em, Erin, Joanna, Megan! And, so happy to have brief catch up sessions with you Andrea, Becky, Christine, Claire, Kim, Jilliebean, Shelley, Tawny!!!... We need more time!... I'm SO blessed by the Lord because you're my friends.

No comments: