Friday, October 27, 2006

How Do You Compare? Take the Typing Test

Here's a little insight into my life at work. I work with many men. They love competition (as do I, so it all balances out). Recently, Ryan was discussing this idea of productivity and making the point that if we all typed a little faster, we would be much more productive. I don't disagree with him, but here' s the catch, at least in my opinion: typingtest.com.

Do you know how many times several of us have logged in to improve our productivity recently?...

I'll speak for myself. Many, many times. And, I suppose that's why I am the current TypingTest Champion in the office. 86 WPM and 98% accuracy (cut me some slack, I missed one word). That's for you, Dan. Can't believe you're letting a woman beat you...

For those of you who have yet to experience the thrill of the typing test, log on today and take a typing test of your very own. www.typingtest.com

Rockin'.

1 comment:

skf said...

oh wow, that's really good. i got 82 wpm with 96% accuracy... must get to work practicing...