Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A New Love! Harry Potter...

My journey in reading has finally landed me on the widely tread path of Harry Potter. What a series! I've just completed the fourth book, "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." I know, I'm a laggard when it comes to this trend... And, I'm glad that I didn't miss it. I have found these books to be so imaginative and redemptive. The fourth in the series is my favorite thus far. I literally couldn't put it down!

One of my dearest friends has always expressed her love of the friendships in the story. I agree. It is so tremendous how Harry, Ron and Hermione live life together through the ups and downs of adolescence, not to mention, enduring incredible circumstances. I love the professors, love to hate some of them, think Dumbledore is amazing and wise - he gives people second chances, and find the adventure captiviating.

And, I'm moving on to No. 5 tomorrow. I can't wait to see what comes next...

No comments: