Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18: It's Tourney Time!!

The most wonderful time of my year has arrived... Days and nights filled with nothing but NCAA Men's Basketball. Truth be told, my life is altered as I make plans around the games I "must see"! And, I relish it. I love fan-ship, cheering my team on, competing in the bracket challenges with friends (and hopefully beating them!); and, even when it marks death for my bracket, I hanker for a good Cinderella story. It's the fodder from which dreams are made and brings us hope because, at heart, we all love an underdog!

Let the Madness begin!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Jess, friend!!! I love that you have a blog and I have finally remembered to find you on here.

I was thinking of you wondering if you'll be logging on for the CCCBlogference?

Praying you grip His hope today. Sending love!

Jessica Bott said...

Julie!!

How I miss you, friend! I hope you guys are doing well and didn't know that YOU also had a blog... I love it! I'll have to spend some time catching up there soon. Funny enough, I didn't know about the CCCBlogference... I'll have to check it out though.

Thanks for the prayers, friend. They always mean so much. Praying for you to ENJOY HIM (familiar words from all of these years, I think...). Sending love back!