Thursday, April 27, 2006

Blue Skies Smiling at Me

So, I mentioned on Monday that I hoped to be able to write a blog entitled, "Blue Skies Smiling at Me" by the end of the week, and alas, the very next day it was sunny again in Boston. Thrilling. It's been gorgeous the past few days and I have been inside in meetings for the majority of the week. Fabulous. Truthfully though, it has been really great.

My good friend and my boss, Ryan has been in town for planning meetings and our Day of Prayer this week and it's been great having him here. We've all been waiting quite some time for he and his wife, Alex and their family to make the move from Colorado. Just a few short weeks and they will be living here - check out their cool new house: click here!! I can't wait! It's been tremendous to take some initial steps this week and plan with him for our largest regional conference without the use of the phone.

That said, I'm exhausted. It has been such a long week, with very little sleep and I'm looking forward to a little down-time this weekend. This is the moment when I wish that it was Saturday already. Almost there...

No comments: