Sunday, April 30, 2006

Birthday Fun

Ging, Ramona, Brooke & Me

My friend Ginger had a birthday a week ago and we "surprised" her (although I use this term very loosely - if you know her or ever meet her you can ask her why) with a party complete with karaoke in Boston. Fun times... I mean, I'm not much of the karaoke type, but a great time spent with friends and celebrating her birthday. And, if you read my ESFJ profile you know that I love birthdays and celebrations. :)

Here is a sampling of photos from the evening.


Ging & Christy. Happy Birthday, Girl!


Me, Phil & Kim. Random looks. Seriously, what's up with that?


Ramona & Thon singing along... This was in the private room we had for a while. Bowman, you're really into this!

Ashie & Barry. Singing in the big room with all of the people. Nice background.

Here's to a great year, Ging! Happy, Happy Birthday! Hope it's the best yet.

No comments: