Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Back to Blogging


It is 4 PM and I've been chin-deep in paper for the past 5 hours. Thankfully, no serious papercuts to report. So, I decided to take a little break and think about my blog. I've just recently returned to Boston and have found myself so happy to be home once again. I missed the Charles, my commute to the office, the doormen at the Omni saying their daily, "Good morning" as I pass by, my Barista (who I found to be in a rather cheerless state this morning - poor guy), the security man downstairs who I always chit-chat with, I'm sure I could go on, but I'll stop rambling. You get the idea. I'm glad to be back.

My two weeks away were very fruitful and went just the way I had hoped (both for work and vacation). And, I missed the rain that covered Boston for what, more than a week?... Very, very good. But, all good things must come to an end, or so they say. So, I am back and finding good things here once again. It is greener than ever! The McReynolds, the dearest of friends, are moving here in a week! I'm going to the Sox game on the 11th! And, I'm just finding the time to catch up with friends here that I missed so much. All good.

I mentioned before I left that I was going to visit my grandparents while I was away. Hopefully I'll post some pics of them sometime soon... Depends how quickly my Dad figures out his new camera and gets those to me (:)), but let me just say, they are cute! You won't want to miss it! I'm still exhausted from the time change and travel - I've been up until 1:30 and 2:00 AM the last two nights - so, I'm a little slow on the uptake this week. Be kind.

Other than that, well, I don't know. I forgot to post the article on community and will get to that momentarily. I was only allowed 500 words (and, of course I went over...), so it's a little limited and perhaps I'll add to it eventually. That said, please let me know your thoughts... Until later...

No comments: